We are meeting for in-person junior high and senior high. For more information, please contact Yuta.
How can you stay connected?
Sign up for our Newsletter.
Follow us on Instagram, @mabc_youth.
Listen to the Teaching from MABC Youth.
What are the meeting times?
General format: group game, snack & announcements, Bible teaching, and small groups.
Junior High (grades 6 - 8) meet on Tuesdays, from 6:30–8:00pm
Senior High (grades 9–12) meet on Thursdays, from 7:00–8:30pm
What do you need to bring?
- Your own Bible, notebook, and pen
- A mask, for wearing indoors
- A signed consent form for the 2020–21 ministry year, click here
- We are asking that students self-screen before coming to youth meetings & events.
- You must answer, "no," to all of the following questions:
- Do you have any new or worsening symptoms or signs of COVID-19?
- Have you traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- In the last 14 days, has a public health unit identified you as a close contact of someone who currently has COVID-19?
- Has a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home)?
- In the last 14 days, have you received a COVID Alert exposure notification on your cell?
- If you are bringing a friend, please send this email to your friend's parents so that he/she can self-screen as well.
What else are we doing in light of COVID?
- We are asking students to maintain physical distancing of 2 meters from people outside of their household or social circle
- We are asking students to go to the bathroom before coming to youth group, so as to limit washroom use in the building
- We are asking students to wear a mask, when we go indoors
- We will have pre-packaged snacks and hand sanitizer will be available
- We will be taking attendance at gatherings
Click here to contact Yuta for any questions or more information regarding youth ministry.