Junior High & Senior High Youth Ministry
are back on!
To receive updates and be informed about what’s happening in youth ministry, sign up for our newsletter here.
What are the meeting times?
General format: group game, snack & announcements, Bible teaching, and small groups
Junior High (grades 6–8) meet on Tuesdays, from 6:30–8:00pm
Senior High (grades 9–12) meet on Thursdays, from 6:30–8:30pm
For the fall months (Sept–Oct), we are going to be meeting outdoors for as long as weather permits
What do you need to bring?
- Your own Bible, notebook, and pen
- A mask (in case we head inside)
- A lawn chair for the teaching time (you can also just sit on the ground if you choose)
- Wear shoes/clothes that are suitable for outside
- A signed consent form for the 2020–21 ministry year, click here
What are we doing in light of COVID-19?
- We are asking that students self-screen before coming to youth gatherings & events. Please do not attend if:
- You are feeling unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19, and/or have COVID-19
- You have had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
- You have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- We are asking students to maintain physical distancing of 2 meters from people outside of their household or social circle
- Note: we are making adjustments to make the games safer and following the sporting guidelines to avoid prolonged or deliberate contact; that being said, there is the possibility of inadvertent contact/closeness in some games
- We are asking students to go to the washroom before coming to youth group, so as to limit washroom use in the building
- We are providing hand sanitizer and pre-packaged items for the snack time
- We are asking students to wear a mask, when we go indoors or inside a vehicle
What else should you be aware of?
- We will start youth group in the church parking lot, so come to the back of the church!
- Please be aware that there is an inherent risk in sending your children to gatherings such as this; we are trying to reduce risk through a variety of means and to take the appropriate precautions
- Please reiterate to your child our expectation of abiding by these guidelines, and that it really is a team effort to try and make this work
Click here to contact Yuta for any questions or more information regarding youth ministry.
Follow us on Instagram - CLICK HERE